*The picture is for illustration purpose only.
Delivery is only available within Penang Island. However, "Self Collect" is available.
- Way to Prepare
- Reviews (0)
- Soak the bihun in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain it for 15 minutes.
- Heat some oil, follow by pouring in the tomyam sauce.
- After the sauce is boiled, add in 350ml of water.
- Add in some cabbage to the boiling mixture.
- Finally add in the bihun and stir fry until it is dried.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.